Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer is flying by! We've had our barn so full with training horses, have been getting hay in and getting ready for shows that I've barely noticed that July is on the downside already.

We had 8 horses at the Cobleskill Show last weekend, and had a wonderful time. Everyone did so well, I'm proud of the whole crew and their mounts. ( the pic is of Maribelle's Torey and some of his ribbons )

Rob hurt his knee last Thursday. He jumped out of a hay wagon, landed wrong and sprained his knee. The Dr. thinks he may have a torn ACL, he goes back in today for an MRI. Hoping that it is not too bad.

Julie and Jeff are off for a brief visit to Ohio. Julie has a bridal shower to attend and they are looking forward to visiting with her family. Kenny and Makayla are also away for a few days, getting in some fishing and R & R.

I'll be on the road soon as well. July always brings my yearly summer trip to the Chicagoland area for me to visit barns doing horse dentistry. I've a busy schedule mapped out already, but I'm also looking forward to spending time with my nephews.

Delivered Kat and her foal Kings Ransom and Rose's broodmare Limosina back over to Rose's place last night, then went on to Allentown with Raven, a Tenn. Walker mare who had been here at RO-NO for some training. We got back in late, but it was good to get them all delivered when it was cooler out.


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment