Monday, February 13, 2012

We have our times for the Paso Demos at the Horse Expo. We are first up every day for the stallion demos, 4:00 on Thursday, 12:00 on Friday, 1:00 on Sat and 11:00 on Sunday. Breed Demo times are 12:30 on Thursday, 6:00 on Friday, 9:30 on Saturday and 3:15 on Sunday. Come see us if you are at the Expo.

Saturday will be the first of our Gaited Horse Clinics. I've 6-7 riders lined up and I'm really looking forward to the day. Looks like we will have a full house of auditors as well.

I feel like my winter break is over. I've the clinic and horse expo this month. Florida trip and clinic in March, Arizona trip and clinic in April, and our first show is in early May!! I'm glad that winter has flown by!! Only 3 more weeks and we will start to see robins, and sap is already running. Yeah Spring!!


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment