Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today will be a whirlwind day! I have to hit the road early to go to the neighbors for a sheep feeding lesson ( Have to feed for her for a day or so this week while she is out of town ) Then am running to Abbey Glen- a horse crematorium in NJ ( am dropping off a horse from our RO-NO Removal Service ) Then race back home to pick up Robbie from school ( he gets his braces off today) then after that I have an appointment to make- all this and I'll have Hunter along for the ride- with any luck I'll fit in working a horse or two when I get back before heading to the house to make supper- not even enough time this morning to put something into the crockpot...


www.ro-noranch.com

3 comments:

  1. Nola,

    Dillsburg is only 2 hours away from us. My husband had planned for us to be out of town this weekend, but I'm wondering if I can get away for a day to watch you show your horses. Which day/times are the best ones to see you?

    ~Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me out yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, sorry that I didn't see this before the show! Been to busy to get on my blog :)

    Michele, anytime :)

    ReplyDelete