Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One good thing about being on the road is that it gives me a bit of extra time to think. ( Though I suppose that can be a bad thing as well! ) Had a great talk with Rick Shaffer while working at his place on my way to Illinois, and what he had to say really encouraged me to get back into hosting some Gaited Horse Clinics, so here is what I have planned;


RO-NO
Ranch Spring Clinic Series: The Gaited Horse. February 18,
start
time 9:00 a.m.

3-24-12 and 4-28-12 are the dates for the 2nd
and 3rd clinics.

Gaited Horse Trainer Nola Haupert-Keill will
work one-on-one with horse/rider teams on a variety of topics/issues. Group work
at the end of the day. Please RSVP to reserve your spot. More info to follow.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Coffee and donuts will be provided.
Bring a packed lunch and a chair. $50 for horse/handler team, $20 for
auditors.

570-351-7966
www.ro-noranch.com


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment