Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!!! I wish all of you a wonderful day.

Our trip in AZ is coming to a close. I do have a little work to do today, and a full day tomorrow, and Tuesday morning we will head home. We've had a very busy trip, our days full with work and evenings filled with visiting my folks and enjoying margaritas! Tomorrows job is at a very fun place, full of trick horses, mounted shooting horses and great characters to chat with.

Julie has had her hands full at home. She's been riding overtime, to cover for me, and has had to deal with loose mules and loose steers. We had to call in the cavalry ( a nearly nine months pregnant Erin ) to bring the cattle home. What a sight that must have been, very cute, very pregnant girl in a sundress luring home the steers with a bucket of grain!! Wish I'd been there to see it.

Time to get ready for Church, then home to change and go work, then back home to my folks for Easter dinner.

Enjoy your day!


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment