Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Woke up this morning to see the sun coming up over the mountains!! It is a cloudless sky here in Arizona, and shortly Rob and I will be on the road to start the first of my rounds. Yesterday went quite smoothly, no real hitches to our travels and we got to my parents place relatively early. The remainder of the day was pretty fuzzy though. We had gotten up at 12:30 a.m. to head to the airport in Philly ( Rob and I had to chuckle on our drive out- the bars were still open and here we had already gone to bed and gotten up again ) and I really didn't sleep much during our flight. Then my Dad made two batches of margaritas, so I went to bed early to rest up. With the 3 hour time difference here I was afraid that I'd be up and awake at 2 or 3 in the morning, but managed to stay asleep until nearly 5 this morning, and I feel rested and ready to work.

Julie and the crew at home had a very productive day yesterday, and hopefully things go smoothly for them today as well.


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment