Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's so good to be home!! We had a great trip/time in Arizona, and as always I really enjoyed seeing my folks and having my hubby along while I made my rounds. But still, it's good to be home!

The gang here did a great job holding down the fort while we were gone. It was a busy week, and they got everything done! It's going to be busier yet soon, spring is here and everyone wants their horses worked. We've a full plate, but we're all geared up to work and things are going ( relatively ) smoothly. The horses have been working well, and we've some lovely ones to work with right now. It is only going to be a few more weeks and we will be at our first Paso show! We are all looking forward to it. ( That reminds me- I need copies of 2012 PFHA membership cards from all of you who are going to show) (This is not an USEF show, so those cards are not needed yet.)

I'll have to be on the road for a few days next week. Trip to MD to do teeth, to Georgia to pick up the new trailer, then FL to pick up a client horse, then WV to pick up 3 new training horses. Like I said, it's been busy!

Today we got our share of horses worked, five of the 10 who will be going to the show. Tomorrow should be good and productive, I've lots of help lined up. Rosanne made it out today and rode Pastor and she and I worked Savannah on double lines for Bella Forma. I'm hoping to do more of the same tomorrow, and maybe fit in some mounted shooting as well.


www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment