Sunday, April 1, 2012

Delivered 'Emily' to her new home last night. She is the Paso mare that came up from North Carolina last week. Her new 'Mom' is just thrilled with her, and all seemed well when I delivered her. I now have their nice QH gelding for sale. He is a good sized, handsome boy, chestnut w/flaxen mane and tail. The woman who owned him had decided that she needed a smaller, narrower horse to ride, thus her reason for acquiring Emily. ( Carolyn had broken both legs in January, and sitting astride a wide horse now seems a bit difficult.) 'Rusty' , her QH, will get worked a few times and will be for sale. He is a nice trail gelding.

Today I'll be doing laundry and getting out the suitcases. We will hit the road very early on Tuesday morning, headed to Arizona. I've a full schedule, and I have my Dad's margaritas waiting for me!

www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment