Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Extreme Cowboy Race last night at RO-NO was a hit. We will definitely be doing this again soon. We had over 10 riders, ( more if you count the ones who rode more than one horse) Obstacles ranged from rope gates, water hazards, pushing a huge soccer ball, jumps, jousting and more. We all had a great time and some great food!! Thanks to everyone who participated- lets plan to do this again!

Jeff took a ton of pictures, so keep an eye on facebook for them. I'll put one or two up on the blog when I get them. Oscar even participated, as did Georgie the Pony and Buttons the goat. The only ones to accidentally part ways with their horses were...myself and Robbie! :)

It's a hectic week ahead. I've teeth to do nearly every day, and a new training horse to pick up. Nick, our newest training Paso, is a super smart little guy, I'm having fun working with him.

For now I am off to the barn, I want to practice the CMSA with Cardillo.

www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment