Saturday, May 14, 2011


So here is the first foal born here this season- we have barn named him Charlie-his registered name will be RO-NO's Makers Mark Black. He is a lovely dun like his mom London. ( he's a half brother to beautiful Achilles )I'll try to get pics of the other two foals ( the pintos ) up soon. ( we're calling them Itchy and Scratchy! )

Misty is dealing pretty well with things- eating her grain great-we have to follow thru and make sure she's getting enough hay- and I bring her water 5-6 times a day. I think this morning I'll let all three mares/foals loose together. We've been keeping one set stalled every day so that there wasn't too much stimuli going on with Misty- but things seem to have settled nicely.

Yesterdays e-news from the PFHA had a section up advertising/promoting the National Show in Memphis. They are putting a lot of emphasis on the Specialty type horses and there on the page was a picture of Nicole jumping Cardillo at last year5s National Show!! Very cool. If anyone wants to see it let me know- I can forward the e-news to you.

Picked up a new training horse last night. 4 year old paint mare. Rachel and I started her mother 5-6 years ago. I love getting repeat clients!! Had another training horse come in as well, an older but lovely mare that simply needs a months tune up to be a more enjoyable trail and ring mount for her owner.

If anyone is looking for a nice 3 horse slant trailer I have one advertised for a friend. You can see pics of it and details on the sales page of my web site. Tack area in rear, unfinished living quarters/dressing room up by the gooseneck.



www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment