Monday, May 2, 2011

Dillsburg was awesome! We had a fantastic group of people and horses- and things actually went pretty smoothly. Got on the road Friday morning by 11 ( which was pretty amazing as I really did not have a lot of time to geteverything organized- many thanks to everyone who pitched in to get everything ready to go) We had four trailers loaded down- and all the critters traveled very well.
I'll post more soon about how everyone did- fun was had by all and we are already looking forward to the Lexington show.
Had 17 riders in the Extreme Cowboy Race on Saturday evening- that was definitely a hit and I have been asked to host one at Lexington as well. Already have a few good ideas about some obstacles.
I'm off now to go check on the broodmares. They held off on foaling- so I know that they will now be disrupting my evenings. Went to go check on them about 1/2 hour ago- but Hunter woke up and Robbie wasn't up yet to watch him- but now he is so I will go look for Calif babies.
www.ro-noranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment